Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Checking in

Too little time, too many thoughts.

Random thoughts

Research, research, research - people keep sending me things that are easy to research and rebut. Don't just forward something unless you check it out first.

Government cannot create jobs - unless they are government jobs. Tax cuts don't create jobs - unless they are targeted to specific industry. So how do you create jobs? You get the economy moving by inspiring hope, trust and a purpose. When people share these feelings then jobs will come out of the woodwork.

I like term limits, I like restricted benefits for elected government service (no big pensions), I like government funded web sites for candidates (they can spend all the money they want on their own) and I would love a portable lie detector on all politicians and talk show hosts!

ChrisZ

5 min

No comments: